A2FA Security is an increasing concern for both customers and businesses. Therefore, no fake accounts must be registered to analyze customer growth and prevent fraud. You are responsible for maintaining and increasing security in your system. This includes reducing fake accounts, ensuring the integrity and security of your users’ logins, securing high-value transactions, and increasing your users’ sense of security.
Fake accounts cannot be created during registration. This is one of the first steps in protecting your user accounts. There are many options, but the most common and reliable is Two-Factor Authentication (A2FA). A2FA can be added on almost any platform, whether a website or a mobile app.
You must ultimately decide whether to buy or build your A2FA solution. The circumstances will determine which option is best for you. While it may seem that building an A2FA solution is cost-effective, there are many factors to consider when making a decision.
- Team availability: Your team is under pressure to deliver functionality. Is building an A2FA solution from scratch the most important task they should be doing? This could also involve researching, prototyping, and developing your solution. However, it can be costly and time-consuming.
- My Country Mobile (MCM) provides 24/7 support to assist you throughout the deployment process. MCM is committed to your success and offers pay-per-success models that ensure you only pay for successful authentications.
Just a few lines of code, and you can have your A2FA solution. This is possible with MCM.
- Adaptability Let’s say your team can design this solution. Think about the time it took to build the solution and ensure it was up to par with the current market. Security is constantly changing, and maintenance is essential. Are you able to assign members of your team who can focus on problem-solving and creativity to update your A2FA solution’s features?
- OTP (one-time-password) can be difficult to deal with because it relies on cryptography. However, the authentication API is so simple to use that you don’t need to do anything more than necessary. We keep our A2FA solution current with the market. Therefore, changes and the changing security market.
- Flexibility You can save your team’s energy and time by allowing them to focus on the core business work. However, budget is a significant constraint when it comes to adding new features. MCM’s Authentication API A2FA solution ensures that you pay only for the successful attempts.
- MCM charges a flat fee for every successful conversion. There are no hidden fees. Voice fall-back allows you to receive your authentication codes via phone calls if SMS fails.
Are you still unsure? These are some other things to think about:
MCM Authentication API makes it possible to send customized codes to users via voice and messaging. This is essential for non-wireless VoIP phone users and those who cannot receive sms.
Instead, you can bring your numbers (BYON) to increase security and ensure a consistent identity.
We make sure that you always have someone to support and guide you through every step. see also latency.
The truth is that building can have its pros and cons. If you aren’t sure, we’d be happy to talk to you and help decide the best way forward for your company, your team, and your offer. Know more about The Best Cold Calling Software.