Call forwarding is a way of directing calls to another number. It’s available on Android and iPhone, and it’s easy enough to set up. With it, you can avoid pesky work calls How to Forward Calls on Polycom on vacation, for example. You can also have calls sent to another phone in cases where your standard device is having problems.
Activating the feature involves just a few simple steps. Similarly, solving problems with call forwarding is also reasonably straightforward. So fear not if you’re not sure how to use call forwarding on iPhone or Android. We’ll walk you through it.
How to Use Call Forwarding on Android
Setting up call forwarding on iPhone is a cinch. You have to go to Settings and make a few adjustments, as described below:
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Phone.
- Select Call Forwarding.
- Select Call Forwarding > Forward To.
- Enter the number to which you’d like to forward your calls.
Your iPhone will now forward calls to the number you entered. Also, if How to Forward Calls on Polycom redirecting calls to a landline, make sure to enter the area code.
It’s also pretty straightforward to set up call forwarding on Android. To do this, start by opening the Phone app. From there:
Another Way to forward Calls on Android and iPhone
- Tap the More button (which looks like three vertical dots).
- Press Settings. You may need to tap either More settings or Call settings after this, depending on your phone and version of Android.
- Choose Call forwarding.
- Select one of the four available options:
- Always forward sends all calls to the specified number.
- If you’d like to redirect calls only when you’re already on the phone, select Forward when busy.
- Forward when unanswered forward only when you don’t respond to a call.
- Lastly, Forward when unreached relays calls only when your phone has no reception, is in airplane mode, or is turned off.
- Enter the number to which you’d like to forward your calls. Once again, enter the area code if you’re delivering it to a landline.
- Tap Turn on to confirm.
As it turns out, you have one other way of forwarding calls on either Android or iPhone. This involves using your mobile carrier’s call-forwarding service. If you’re in the U.S., follow the instructions below.
If you use a GSM carrier such as T-Mobile or AT&T:
- Open the Phone app.
- Dial **21*, but don’t place the call yet.
- Enter the number you’d like to forward your calls to.
- Press # and then the call button.
If you use a CDMA carrier such as Sprint or Verizon, perform the same steps as above but dial *72 in step 2 instead.
Regardless of your carrier, How to Forward Calls on Polycom should hear a confirmation message or sound after completing the steps above. Also, it’s worth bearing in mind that you can dial a different code to activate kinds of call forwarding other than for all incoming calls.
Call Forwarding on Android and iPhone is Easy.
- Make sure you enter the correct number. Incorrect numbers are as useless as having no number. You should double-check the number you’ve entered and also make sure that this number is active.
- Turn off mobile data and then turn it on again. In help forums, some mobile operators recommend turning off cellular data and call forwarding, then turning them both back on again. You can go to Settings > Cellular on iOS and Settings > Network & internet > Mobile network on Android.
- Restart your device.
- Update your phone. If How to Forward Calls on Polycom an iPhone user, learn how to update iOS. On Android, head to Settings > System updates.
- Reset your phone’s network settings.
- If you have an iPhone, you can do this by taking the following path: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- If you have an Android phone, you should also go to Settings. Select System > Advanced > Reset options. You will be given options to perform various resets; select Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
My Country Mobile also specializes in USA virtual phone numbers, such as 814 area code, 876 area code, 217 area code, and many more.
My Country Mobile is also Specialized in different products like CC Routes, VoIP Routes, CLI Routes, and NCLI Routes. In MCM, Omnichannel support helps you be there for your customers wherever they are we can also provide a In-Queue Callback
For some more information visit my-country-mobile-voip-service-integrates-android & cheap-virtual-phone-numbers